County offices, libraries, LakeXpress, all solid-waste operations to close for Labor Day
TAVARES – August 29, 2013 – (RealEstateRama) — All offices of the Lake County Board of County Commissioners, Clerk of Courts, Property Appraiser, Supervisor of Elections and Tax Collector will be closed Monday, Sept. 2, for Labor Day. Offices will reopen Tuesday, Sept. 3.
All Lake County Solid Waste residential collection services will be suspended Monday and resume Tuesday. Residential convenience centers and all landfill operations will be closed Monday. Collection services normally on Mondays will occur on the next scheduled pick-up day.
LakeXpress, Lake County’s public transportation service, will not operate on Monday. For more information, call 352-326-8637 or to view a bus schedule visit www.RideLakeXpress.com.
The following Lake County Library System libraries will be closed Monday and will reopen with regularly scheduled hours on Tuesday.
• Astor County Library, 54905 Alco Road, Astor
• Cagan Crossings Community Library, 16729 Cagan Oaks, Clermont
• Cooper Memorial Library, 2525 Oakley Seaver Drive, Clermont
• East Lake County Library, 31340 County Road 437, Sorrento
• Fruitland Park Library, 205 W. Berckman St.
• Helen Lehmann Memorial Library, 17435 Fifth St., Montverde
• Lady Lake Public Library, 225 W. Guava St., Lady Lake
• Leesburg Public Library, 100 E. Main St., Leesburg
• Marianne Beck Memorial Library, 112 W. Central Ave., Howey-in-the-Hills
• Marion Baysinger Memorial Library, 756 W. Broad St., Groveland
• Minneola Schoolhouse Library, 100 S. Main St., Minneola
• Paisley County Library, 24954 County Road 42, Paisley
• City of Tavares Public Library, 314 N. New Hampshire Ave., Tavares
• Umatilla Public Library, 412 Hatfield Drive, Umatilla
• W. T. Bland Public Library, 1995 N. Donnelly St., Mount Dora
Lake County media contact:
Public Information Officer
Office: 352-343-9609; Cell: 352-460-2851
pbenyola (at) lakecountyfl (dot) gov