Orlando, FL – April 13, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — Gateway Bank of Southwest Florida, headquartered in Sarasota, Florida, has formed a strategic alliance with FBC Mortgage, LLC for residential mortgage lending. Their combined new unit will operate under the Gateway Home Lending name. The current Mortgage Manager for Gateway Bank, Rick Barber, will be heading up this new alliance as manager, and the company will operate mortgage banking operations inside Gateway Bank locations in Sarasota and Manatee counties.
“FBC Mortgage’s vast array of mortgage products, coupled with our portfolio loans, will help Gateway Home Lending become a serious competitor in the local markets that the bank serves, and the combination of decades of FBC’s mortgage banking experience, competitive rates, and extraordinary customer service, makes this a perfect fit for Gateway Bank,” stated Shaun Merriman, President and CEO of Gateway Bank of Southwest Florida.
FBC plans on merging its Southwest Florida operations into this new brand. “Gateway Bank is one of the top performing community banks in the state, and we are very excited about our new alliance,” stated Joe Nunziata, Chairman and Co-CEO of FBC Mortgage, LLC. “FBC Mortgage looks to partner with strong community banks and is able to leverage our back office operations with the bank’s solid and reputable sales and branch platform,” added Rob Nunziata, President and Co-CEO of FBC Mortgage, LLC.
About FBC Mortgage, LLC
FBC Mortgage, LLC is an employee and community owned retail mortgage banker. The company is headquartered in Orlando, Florida, with branches across the State of Florida and Mississippi, and licenses in 14 additional states. FBC prides itself on being “Your Hometown Lender.” FBC Mortgage provides competitive rates on home loans FHA, VA, Conventional, USDA, construction loans, and FHA 203k rehab loans. The award-winning company also specializes in refinancing existing mortgages and the new HARP 2 program. Visit us on the web at www.fbchomeloans.com or call us at 1-866-413-2563 to schedule your free mortgage consultation.
About Gateway Bank of Southwest Florida:
Gateway Bank of Southwest Florida is an independent community bank serving business and consumer banking clients in Sarasota and Manatee counties. BauerFinancial (www.bauerfinancial.com) recently awarded Gateway Bank a 5-Star rating indicating the bank is well capitalized, exceeds regulatory compliance standards, and demonstrates high quality asset management.
Gateway Bank operates three full service banking locations. The main office is located at 1100 South Tamiami Trail in Sarasota. The University Parkway banking center is located at 6204 North Lockwood Ridge Road, and the Manatee Avenue Banking Center is located on the northwest corner of 21st Street West and Manatee Avenue West. Visit the bank’s website at www.gatewaybankswfl.com.
- Orlando Lender FBC Mortgage, LLC. a winner in the 2011 Orlando Business Journal Small Business Awards
Orlando, FL - September 21, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- Orlando mortgage lender FBC Mortgage, LLC was a proud winner in the Orlando Business Journal’s 2011 Small Business Awards held on Friday, September 16, 2011. FBC was named the overall winner in the large company category (firms with 61-350 employees) at the OBJ event. FBC Mortgage was one of 94 companies...
- Orlando Lender FBC Mortgage, LLC. a winner in the OBJ 2011 Best Places To Work Awards
Orlando, FL - August 17, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- Orlando mortgage lender FBC Mortgage, LLC was a proud winner in the Orlando Business Journal’s 2011 Best Places to Work on Friday, August 12, 2011. FBC was named a winner in the medium company category (firms with 51 – 150 employees located in the Central Florida area) at the OBJ’s event...
- Orlando Mortgage Lender FBC Mortgage Gives Back to the Central Florida Community this Holiday Season
Orlando, FL - December 29, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- FBC Mortgage, LLC prides itself on being a valuable partner in the communities they serve by supporting local charitable organizations with both in-kind and monetary donations throughout the year. This holiday season FBC Mortgage in conjunction with their generous staff, families and referral partners have been able to make this a...
- Orlando Mortgage Lender FBC Releases Central Florida Mortgage Report for June
Orlando, FL - August 2, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- Orlando mortgage lender FBC recently released their Central Florida Mortgage Report for June 2011. All of the data contained in the report is compiled from financed properties located in Orange, Seminole, Volusia, Osceola and Lake Counties and excludes condos and distressed properties unable to obtain financing....
- Orlando Mortgage Lender FBC Releases Year End Central Florida Mortgage Report for 2011
Orlando, FL - January 10, 2012 - (RealEstateRama) -- Orlando mortgage lender FBC recently released their yearend Central Florida Mortgage Report for 2011. Based on all of the data 2011 may be viewed as the year the mortgage and housing market leveled out after years of steep declines. Home prices, excluding condos, are up 6% over the preceding 24 months,...
- Attorney General Pam Bondi Announces New Procedures Banks Must Follow to Help Distressed Homeowners Seeking Relief Under National Mortgage Settlement
- SEC Charges Former Stock Promoter With Defrauding Investors in Florida Real Estate Venture
- Household hazardous waste to be collected in Eustis
- Statement from CFO Jeff Atwater Regarding House Regulatory Affairs Committee Passage of Legislation that Creates Homeowner Claims Bill of Rights
- Seven Indicted in Florida in Mortgage Scheme
- Household hazardous waste and medications to be collected March 27 in Clermont
- Martinez Announces First-Time Homebuyer Forum in Miami
- Attorney General Hosts Second Miami Community Forum on Housing Issues
- Martinez Hosts Homeownership Preservation Forum for Residents In Manatee & Sarasota Counties
- Attorney General, Florida Interagency Mortgage Task Force Host Broward Community Forum on Housing Issues
- Attorney General McCollum Hosts South Florida Community Forum on Housing Issue
- Florida Interagency Mortgage Task Force Hosts Community Forum on Housing Issues
- Attorney General Hosts Central Florida Community Forum on Housing Issues
- The Conference Board: Consumer Confidence Index down
- FLORIDA PARTNERSHIP RECEIVES $1,000,000 AFFORDABLE HOUSING PRESERVATION GRANT AWARD FROM THE MACARTHUR FOUNDATION
- Sinking dollar gives foreigners ‘upper hand’