BOCA RATON, FL – August 2, 2011 – (RealEstateRama) — Global Tower Partners (GTP) today announced that they have closed on 37 NV Energy (NVE) commercial telecommunications towers located on NVE substation properties in and around Las Vegas, Nevada.
“We are excited to transact with NVE and further our relationship moving forward as owners and operators of towers on their substation properties,” said Marc C. Ganzi, Chief Executive Officer, Global Tower Partners. “The NVE professionals have built a great portfolio of tower assets and we feel we are well suited to further capitalize on these unique towers given our long-standing experience developing and operating towers on utility-owned real estate.”
GTP is the leading telecommunications infrastructure provider on utility-owned real estate and this transaction is GTP’s most recent in the utility sector, having previously completed multiple transactions with Duke Energy and Progress Energy.
Terms of the Transaction remain confidential between the parties.
About Global Tower Partners
Global Tower Partners (www.gtpsites.com), based in Boca Raton, Florida, is one of the leading providers of outsourced antenna site facilities to the wireless communications industry in the United States. GTP’s business includes the ownership, development, leasing and management of antenna sites on towers and commercial real estate rooftops. GTP owns, manages, or master leases more than 13,000 wireless sites. GTP’s customers are leading wireless communications providers including AT&T, Sprint-Nextel, Verizon Wireless, T-Mobile USA, Leap Wireless, Clearwire, US Cellular, and Metro PCS.
- Blumberg Capital Partners Unveils Multi-Million Dollar
Initiative Part of National Push to Offer Premium Services under Blumberg Office Properties Brand CORAL GABLES, Fla., Oct. 22 /PRNewswire/ — Blumberg Capital Partners, one of the largest real estate investment managers in the U.S., today announced plans to invest in upgrades to its commercial properties in Houston, Tex., and Tampa, Fla. The initiative includes [...]...
- Meek Announces Over $17.5 Million for Rebate Program for Energy Efficient Appliances
WASHINGTON, DC - July 15, 2009 - (RealEstateRama) — U.S. Congressman Kendrick B. Meek today announced that Florida will receive up to $17,585,000 in funding from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 for its state rebate program for consumer purchases of energy efficient appliances. The program will specifically fund home appliances designated as ENERGY STAR qualified....
- CFO Sink Urges Governor Crist to Pass Energy Efficiency Legislation
TALLAHASSEE, FL - May 25, 2010 - (RealEstateRama) -- Florida CFO Alex Sink today asked Governor Crist to sign into law the Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) program, which would give local governments the option of providing loans for property owners to make energy-efficiency enhancements to their homes and engage in renewable energy projects....
- Energy Tax Credit to Generate $6 Billion in Remodeling Jobs
March 17, 2009 - (RealEstateRama) — Energy Star has published comprehensive information on how the housing industry and consumers can take advantage of the federal tax credits for energy-efficient home improvements in the new economic stimulus package....
- CFO SINK STATEMENT IN SUPPORT OF PROPERTY ASSESSED CLEAN ENERGY (PACE)
TALLAHASSEE, FL- Florida CFO Alex Sink today issued the following statement urging the Florida Legislature to pass Property Assessed Clean Energy (PACE) legislation. Utilizing local government bonding capacity, this innovative approach lends money to residential and commercial property owners who are seeking financing for more efficient, clean-energy property retrofits and wind-resistant improvements...
- Attorney General Pam Bondi Announces New Procedures Banks Must Follow to Help Distressed Homeowners Seeking Relief Under National Mortgage Settlement
- INFORMATION SECURITY COMPANY TO DOUBLE IN SIZE
- CBRE CLOSES SALE OF TWO ISLAMORADA RESORT/MARINA ASSETS
- CBRE ARRANGES SALE OF NEW TROPHY SINGLE-TENANT NET LEASE BANK OF AMERICA IN FORT LAUDERDALE, FL
- Public Works urges citizens to protect their property from flooding hazards
- Community-development conference kicks off in Orlando; 2,100 professionals, $1.84 million in economic impact expected
- Martinez Announces First-Time Homebuyer Forum in Miami
- Attorney General Hosts Second Miami Community Forum on Housing Issues
- Martinez Hosts Homeownership Preservation Forum for Residents In Manatee & Sarasota Counties
- Attorney General, Florida Interagency Mortgage Task Force Host Broward Community Forum on Housing Issues
- Attorney General McCollum Hosts South Florida Community Forum on Housing Issue
- Florida Interagency Mortgage Task Force Hosts Community Forum on Housing Issues
- Attorney General Hosts Central Florida Community Forum on Housing Issues
- The Conference Board: Consumer Confidence Index down
- FLORIDA PARTNERSHIP RECEIVES $1,000,000 AFFORDABLE HOUSING PRESERVATION GRANT AWARD FROM THE MACARTHUR FOUNDATION
- Sinking dollar gives foreigners ‘upper hand’