EUGENE, OR – August 14, 2013 – (RealEstateRama) — Lang Realty just became one of the easiest places to search for real estate online, thanks to Pamela Stolle and her adoption of a custom IDX solution. The IDX, Inc. premier IDX Broker software synchronizes thousands of Palm Beach Regional MLS (RMLSFL) listings right to the website of Stolle. This incredible addition gives Boca Raton, Florida home seekers the opportunity to scan all area listings at once, from the convenience of one page. Stolle has truly revolutionized the way potential buyers search for Florida homes online.
IDX Broker software gives home seekers the unique opportunity to create their own customized searches. Through the five search features the website now hosts, buyers can enable search parameters to narrow the RMLSFL listings, displaying only properties relevant to their home search. Automatic email notifications can even be set up to alert the clients Stolle represents when a property matching their requests is listed on the RMLSFL database. Never before has such a comprehensive and thorough online property search been so readily available or easy-to-use. Thanks to her addition of IDX Broker software home seekers can sit back and watch as the website Stolle hosts works to find their dream home.
Through an administrative login page, Stolle can access all of the tools necessary to help her manage her real estate website. Her dedication to professionalism is only reinforced by her new IDX enabled website. The features she now hosts on her site make it easier for home seekers to be connected with her and find their perfect property. Stolle even has the chance to create RSS and XML syndication codes to increase the visibility of her listings by circulating them through the online real estate market. IDX Broker software has forever changed the way home seekers search for homes in Boca Raton, Florida.
About Pamela Stolle
“Pamela of Properties By Pamela is a licensed Realtor in Boca Raton, Florida that specializes in luxury homes in communities such as Saint Andrews Country Club, Seasons, Boca Bath and Tennis Club and Woodfield Country Club. She has worked with various properties, both on the water and in Boca Raton’s various gated communities and Boca Raton Country Clubs. Stolle currently work for Lang Realty and is partnered with Barbara Hill who has lived in Boca Raton, Florida for over 30 years and in addition, has been in the Top 1% of Producers Internationally.”
About IDX, Inc.
Based in Eugene, Oregon, IDX Inc. is nationally known as a leading provider of real estate search applications. IDX, Inc. actively manages over $1 trillion worth of active listings data from over 500 individual Multiple Listings Services (MLS). IDX, Inc. provides integrated IDX software, customizable listing search utilities and lead management tools for real estate based websites (IDX Broker ). In addition to the primary web-based software, IDX also provides an integrated WordPress widget for use in WordPress based blogs and websites (IDX Broker WordPress Plugin ) as well as a dedicated mobile application available for the iPhone and iPad (myAgent IDX ). The entire suite of real estate software available from IDX is easy to manage and maintain and helps real estate professionals display real estate data from their multiple listing service (MLS) regardless of their technical ability. For more information on all the services provided by IDX, Inc., please visit www.idxbroker.com .
- Florida real estate agent syncs website with thousands of Cape Coral listings, thanks to his customized IDX solution
EUGENE, OR - February 29, 2012 - (RealEstateRama) -- IDX, Inc. has forever changed the way Cape Coral, Florida home seekers find their dream home, by suppling Danny Fernandez with his own customizable IDX solution. The IDX Broker software integrated onto the website of Fernandez extracts raw listing data directly from the Fort Myers MLS (FortMyers) and displays it online....
- IDX solution marries Tampa listings with online real estate search, on the website of husband and wife agent team
EUGENE, OR - December 2, 2010 - (RealEstateRama) -- IDX, Inc. and agent Dyan Pithers have joined forces to enable a customizable IDX solution on the website Pithers hosts. Mid-Florida Regional MLS (MFRMLS) listings are now easier than ever to search through, with the amazing technology sponsored by IDX Broker software. Thousands of properties are seamlessly integrated onto the website...
- National IDX service expands the online real estate search for Florida agent Jessica Rosato and her clients
EUGENE, OR - February 27, 2013 - (RealEstateRama) -- Boca Raton, Florida real estate professional, Jessica Rosato, has adopted IDX Broker software onto her website. She joins the expanding group of agents and brokers, nationwide, that team with IDX, Inc. to deliver thousands of area property listings instantly. The Palm Beach Regional MLS (RMLSFL), of which Rosato is a member,...
- Real estate listings displayed with ease on IDX synced website hosted by Realtor Miguel Delgado
EUGENE, OR - January 19, 2012 - (RealEstateRama) -- Mid Florida Regional MLS (MFRMLS) listings are now seamlessly integrated onto the website supported by IDX, Inc. and hosted by agent Miguel Delgado. Doral, Washington area properties, combining real estate listings from the surrounding states, once required a complicated and time consuming online property search. Now, potential buyers can efficiently and...
- Simple IDX solution changes the way Kathleen Fineman manages her online real estate business
EUGENE, OR - July 30, 2013 - (RealEstateRama) -- With a growing number of real estate professionals choosing to update and simplify their real estate website, IDX, Inc. is pleased to announce the newest addition of Kathleen Fineman of Boca Raton Real Estate Experts. Palm Beach Regional MLS (RMLSFL) listings are now integrated with Fineman’s own listings on her real...
- Attorney General Pam Bondi Announces New Procedures Banks Must Follow to Help Distressed Homeowners Seeking Relief Under National Mortgage Settlement
- FOUR PRIME RETAIL TENANTS SIGN ON AT DOWNTOWN FT. LAUDERDALE MIXED-USE DEVELOPMEN
- Congressman Garcia Invites FEMA Senior Leadership Team to His District for a Conversation on the National Flood Insurance Program
- CBRE IS TAPPED TO MARKET BRAND NEW NORTH BROWARD APARTMENT COMMUNITY
- CBRE ARRANGES $56 MILLION IN FINANCING FOR CLASS A OFFICE TOWER IN FORT LAUDERDALE, FL
- CBRE ARRANGES 510,443 SF LEASE FOR NEW GE OIL & GAS MANUFACTURING PLANT IN JACKSONVILLE, FL
- Martinez Announces First-Time Homebuyer Forum in Miami
- Attorney General Hosts Second Miami Community Forum on Housing Issues
- Martinez Hosts Homeownership Preservation Forum for Residents In Manatee & Sarasota Counties
- Attorney General, Florida Interagency Mortgage Task Force Host Broward Community Forum on Housing Issues
- Attorney General McCollum Hosts South Florida Community Forum on Housing Issue
- Florida Interagency Mortgage Task Force Hosts Community Forum on Housing Issues
- Attorney General Hosts Central Florida Community Forum on Housing Issues
- The Conference Board: Consumer Confidence Index down
- FLORIDA PARTNERSHIP RECEIVES $1,000,000 AFFORDABLE HOUSING PRESERVATION GRANT AWARD FROM THE MACARTHUR FOUNDATION
- Sinking dollar gives foreigners ‘upper hand’