EUGENE, OR – January 25, 2013 – (RealEstateRama) — Saint Augustine, Florida home seekers can now quickly and easily find their dream home online, thanks to the partnership between IDX, Inc. and real estate broker Arnold DeLorenzo. The IDX solution now employed by DeLorenzo syncs his search page and property listings to thousands of homes listed on the St. Augustine/ St. Johns MLS (SASJ) database. Never before has it been so easy for Florida home seekers to search for a property online. IDX Broker software has revolutionized the way listings are displayed and potential buyers search for real estate online.
Five unique search functions, including the powerful advanced search tool, give clients of DeLorenzo the ability to scan and narrow the SASJ listings and database on their terms. IDX Broker software even supplies potential buyers with the time-saving tools to create their own search parameters. These specifications can be save and used repeatedly with each follow-up visit to the website of DeLorenzo, or used as the basis and guidelines for automatic email notifications, which alert buyers when a property that matches their saved requests is listed online by the SASJ database or DeLorenzo. The IDX solution DeLorenzo has enabled has forever changed the way his clients experience the online real estate search.
The search process is the not the only thing that is simplified for DeLorenzo or his clients, thanks to his addition of IDX Broker software. His custom IDX solution gives DeLorenzo the tools and features he needs to access his listings, SASJ trending data and market reports and the specific functions he can customize. A behind-the-scenes login page gives DeLorenzo access to a concise and easy-to-use administrative page where he can maintain his website and professional client relationships, as well as manage his listings and the functionality of his search page. IDX Broker software has given DeLorenzo all of the tools and abilities he needs to make his professional real estate website a successful and helpful online marketplace.
Arnold DeLorenzo is a real estate broker with Olde Carriage Realty, Inc of Saint Augustine, Florida.
About IDX, Inc.
Based in Eugene, Oregon, IDX Inc. is nationally known as a leading provider of real estate search applications. IDX, Inc. actively manages over $1 trillion worth of active listings data from over 500 individual Multiple Listings Services (MLS). IDX, Inc. provides integrated IDX software, customizable listing search utilities and lead management tools for real estate based websites (IDX Broker ). In addition to the primary web-based software, IDX also provides an integrated WordPress widget for use in WordPress based blogs and websites (IDX Broker WordPress Plugin ) as well as a dedicated mobile application available for the iPhone and iPad (myAgent IDX ). The entire suite of real estate software available from IDX is easy to manage and maintain and helps real estate professionals display real estate data from their multiple listing service (MLS) regardless of their technical ability. For more information on all the services provided by IDX, Inc., please visit www.i
- Sunshine MLS listings seamlessly displayed on IDX enabled website of Florida Broker Luann Collins
EUGENE, OR - November 15, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- IDX, Inc. welcomes Luann Collins of John R. Wood Realtors to the growing group of agents and brokers who have chosen to integrate the dynamic IDX Broker software onto their websites. Collins, a specialist in eco-friendly real estate, has now synced her search page directly to the Sunshine MLS (SSMLS), to...
- Green home listings seamlessly displayed on IDX enabled website of Florida Broker Kirsten Suss
EUGENE, OR - March 3, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- IDX, Inc. welcomes Kirsten Suss of Eco International Real Estate to the growing group of agents and brokers who have chosen to integrate the dynamic IDX Broker software onto their websites. Suss, a specialist in eco-friendly real estate, has now synced her search page directly to the Mid-Florida Regional MLS (MFRMLS),...
- Country club homes and other Fort Myers, Florida properties displayed with ease on IDX-enabled website
EUGENE, OR - March 14, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- IDX, Inc. welcomes Fort Myers, Florida broker Genice Sloan to the growing network of real estate agents and brokers who have adopted a customizable IDX solution for their professional websites. As a member of the Fort Myers MLS, Sloan has long had access to thousands of detailed property listings. Now, her...
- Key Largo homes displayed with ease on the IDX synced website of Florida Realtor Jamie Martin
EUGENE, OR - August 12, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- IDX, Inc. announces today that Jamie Martin of Coldwell Banker Schmitt in Key Largo, Florida has adopted a customizable IDX solution for her professional, real estate website. IDX Broker software is now seamlessly integrated onto the search page Martin hosts, creating a dynamic and thorough online property database for her clients...
- Anne-Marie Wurzel sells Florida homes with remarkable IDX Broker-enabled website
EUGENE, OR - July 8, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- IDX, Inc. and Anne-Marie Wurzel have joined forces to revolutionize the way Florida home seekers search for properties online, by adding the innovative IDX Broker software to the website Wurzel hosts. As a member of the Mid-Florida MLS (MFRMLS), Wurzel has long had access to the detailed property listings through their...
- Attorney General Pam Bondi Announces New Procedures Banks Must Follow to Help Distressed Homeowners Seeking Relief Under National Mortgage Settlement
- House Passes One-Year Extension of Mortgage Debt Forgiveness Tax Relief
- CBRE SELLS LANDMARK WELLS FARGO CENTER OFFICE TOWER IN DOWNTOWN TAMPA
- Edward Redlich elected as President of SIOR Florida Chapter
- CBRE ARRANGES $26.5 MILLION SALE OF SINGLE-TENANT PROPERTY OCCUPIED BY KAPLAN UNIVERSITY IN ORLANDO, FL
- CFO Atwater Announces Arrest of Miami Bail Bondsman on Grand Theft Charges
- Martinez Announces First-Time Homebuyer Forum in Miami
- Attorney General Hosts Second Miami Community Forum on Housing Issues
- Martinez Hosts Homeownership Preservation Forum for Residents In Manatee & Sarasota Counties
- Attorney General, Florida Interagency Mortgage Task Force Host Broward Community Forum on Housing Issues
- Attorney General McCollum Hosts South Florida Community Forum on Housing Issue
- Florida Interagency Mortgage Task Force Hosts Community Forum on Housing Issues
- Attorney General Hosts Central Florida Community Forum on Housing Issues
- The Conference Board: Consumer Confidence Index down
- FLORIDA PARTNERSHIP RECEIVES $1,000,000 AFFORDABLE HOUSING PRESERVATION GRANT AWARD FROM THE MACARTHUR FOUNDATION
- Sinking dollar gives foreigners ‘upper hand’