26-Year Veteran Retail Expert Latest Addition to South Florida Offices
Boca Raton, FL – March 7, 2012 – (RealEstateRama) — CBRE announced today the addition of Russell Bornstein as Senior Vice President, to serve retail clients in South Florida. Bornstein will focus on providing landlord and tenant representation services, based in the firm’s Boca Raton office.
Bornstein joins CBRE with more than 26 years of experience in South Florida commercial real estate. He has advised clients including Wachovia Bank, BankAtlantic, BankUnited, Blockbuster Video, Outback Steakhouse, Dollar General, Boston Market, Shell Oil and Humana Health Plans to name a few.
“Russell’s reputation and experience in the South Florida retail industry are invaluable qualities. We are happy to welcome him to CBRE as part of our growth strategy in South Florida to be the leading service provider to retail clients,” said Ken Krasnow, Managing Director for South Florida.
Bornstein is a member of ICSC and holds degree in Business Administration from St. Bonaventure University in New York.
About CBRE Group, Inc.
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE:CBG), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services firm (in terms of 2011 revenue). The Company has approximately 34,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 300 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers strategic advice and execution for property sales and leasing; corporate services; property, facilities and project management; mortgage banking; appraisal and valuation; development services; investment management; and research and consulting. Please visit our Web site at www.cbre.com
Marketing Director, FL
elizabeth.cross (at) cbre (dot) com
Communications & Media Manager, FL
lauren.crawford (at) cbre (dot) com
- BOCA RATON RETAIL TEAM JOINS CBRE IN SOUTH FLORIDA
Boca Raton, FL - November 1, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- CBRE announced today the addition of two notable retail brokerage professionals, Roxanne Register and Lynette Green. The team will focus on providing landlord and tenant representation to retail property owners, clients and landlords throughout South Florida. They will be based in CBRE’s Boca Raton office....
- CBRE ARRANGES SALE OF VERO BEACH RETAIL CENTERCBRE Facilitates ***
Vero Beach, FL - March 2, 2012 - (RealEstateRama) -- CBRE arranged the sale of Vero Beach Corners, a strategically located retail center, exceptionally well positioned in the Indian River Mall submarket for long-term growth and success. Situated at the “main and main” intersection of State Road 60 and Kings Highway, the center was acquired for $1.35 million from ORIX...
- CBRE TAPS FOUR INDUSTRY VETERANS TO FURTHER EXPAND OFFICE LEASING PLATFORM IN SOUTH FLORIDA
Miami/Boca Raton, FL - January 27, 2012 - (RealEstateRama) -- CBRE announced this week the addition of four new leasing professionals to the firm’s South Florida operations. Maggie Guajardo Kurtz and Diana Parker join CBRE to provide office landlord and tenant representation services in Miami-Dade County. Michael Wilson and Owen Sagar, based in the Boca Raton office, will focus on...
- CBRE ARRANGES $250 MILLION ACQUISITION FINANCING FOR H&R REIT
Long Island City, NY - November 7, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- The CBRE Capital Markets team in Tampa arranged the acquisition financing on Two Gotham Center, a 670,000-square-foot, state-of-the-art, LEED Certified 22-story office building, on behalf of the borrower, H&R REIT. Financing terms of the $250 million loan include a 10-year term and a 4.25% interest rate....
- CBRE ORLANDO OFFICE PROMOTES TWO PROFESSIONALS
Orlando, FL - September 19, 2011 - (RealEstateRama) -- Christopher Sproles and James Mitchell recently achieved new titles at CB Richard Ellis (CBRE), reflecting quantifiable performance results within their service specialties. Sproles is a member of the Global Corporate Services team, focused on serving office occupiers and buyers. He has earned the title of Senior Vice President (formerly First Vice...
- Attorney General Pam Bondi Announces New Procedures Banks Must Follow to Help Distressed Homeowners Seeking Relief Under National Mortgage Settlement
- Public Works urges citizens to protect their property from flooding hazards
- Community-development conference kicks off in Orlando; 2,100 professionals, $1.84 million in economic impact expected
- SOUTH FLORIDA MULTIFAMILY MARKET CHARTS RECORD SALES
- CBRE HOTELS SELLS THE COMFORT INN UNIVERSITY GAINESVILLE, FLORIDA
- Tampa Law Firm Sued for Mortgage Rescue Scam
- Martinez Announces First-Time Homebuyer Forum in Miami
- Attorney General Hosts Second Miami Community Forum on Housing Issues
- Martinez Hosts Homeownership Preservation Forum for Residents In Manatee & Sarasota Counties
- Attorney General, Florida Interagency Mortgage Task Force Host Broward Community Forum on Housing Issues
- Attorney General McCollum Hosts South Florida Community Forum on Housing Issue
- Florida Interagency Mortgage Task Force Hosts Community Forum on Housing Issues
- Attorney General Hosts Central Florida Community Forum on Housing Issues
- The Conference Board: Consumer Confidence Index down
- FLORIDA PARTNERSHIP RECEIVES $1,000,000 AFFORDABLE HOUSING PRESERVATION GRANT AWARD FROM THE MACARTHUR FOUNDATION
- Sinking dollar gives foreigners ‘upper hand’