ORLANDO, FL – August 31, 2011 – (RealEstateRama) — Florida Realtors® has honored Claudette Bruck, broker-owner of Multiple Choice Realty Investments Inc. and a 35-year member of the Realtor Association of Greater Fort Lauderdale (RAGFL), with its 2011 Commercial Realtor Achievement Award. The award was presented at the state association’s recent 95th annual Convention & Trade Expo at Rosen Shingle Creek in Orlando, Fla.The Commercial Realtor Achievement Award honors a Realtor’s lifetime of contributions to commercial activities at the local, state, national and community levels.
Bruck is a past president of her local association’s Realtors Commercial Alliance, as well as a founding member and past president of the RAGFL Charitable Foundation. She was honored by RAGFL as its Realtor of the Year in 1987 and was named its Humanitarian of the Year in 2003. She also was named the first recipient of the Realtors Commercial Alliance Lifetime Achievement Award in 2007.
Bruck has shared her time and professional expertise with the state association, too. She was recognized as Florida Realtors’ Humanitarian of the Year not once – but twice – in 2000 and 2008. A long-time member of NAR’s Realtors Commercial Alliance, she has served as a NAR director and participated in numerous committees on the national level.
A long list of civic, community and charitable organizations have benefited from Bruck’s compassion and dedication, including the Broward Partnership for the Homeless and the Citizens Emergency Response Team. She was elected to the Coral Springs Commission in 2006, a seat she still holds today. But Bruck is best known for her 27 years of volunteering as a Guardian ad Litem for the State of Florida, where she represents abandoned, neglected and abused children. Her work on behalf of children prompted former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush and the Florida Supreme Court to name her “Child Advocate of the Year.”
Florida Realtors®, formerly known as the Florida Association of Realtors®, serves as the voice for real estate in Florida. It provides programs, services, continuing education, research and legislative representation to its 115,000 members in 64 boards/associations. Florida Realtors® Media Center website is available at http://media.floridarealtors.org.
Marla Martin, Communications Manager, or Jeff Zipper, Vice President of Communications 407/438-1400, ext. 2326 or 2314
- Miami Realtor Wins FAR’s 2008 Realtor Achievement Award
ORLANDO, FL – October 09, 2008 – (RealEstateRama) — Nancy Hogan, a member of the Realtor® Association of Greater Miami and the Beaches, has been recognized for winning Florida’s 2008 Realtor Achievement Award by the 125,000-member Florida Association of Realtors® (FAR). The award was presented at FAR’s recent 92nd annual Convention & Trade Expo in [...]...
- Miami Realtor Wins FAR’s 2008 Realtor Achievement Award
ORLANDO, FL – October 2008 – (RealEstateRama) — Nancy Hogan, a member of the Realtor® Association of Greater Miami and the Beaches, has been recognized for winning Florida’s 2008 Realtor Achievement Award by the 125,000-member Florida Association of Realtors® (FAR). The award was presented at FAR’s recent 92nd annual Convention & Trade Expo in Lake [...]...
- FAR Honors Broward County Realtor As 2008 Humanitarian of the Year
ORLANDO, FL October 10, 2008 – (RealEstateRama) — Claudette Bruck, a member of the Realtor® Association of Greater Fort Lauderdale, has been named 2008 Realtor Humanitarian of the Year by the 125,000-member Florida Association of Realtors® (FAR). The award was presented at FAR’s recent 92nd annual Convention & Trade Expo in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. [...]...
- Miami Realtor(R) Named 2007 Realtor of Year; FAR Honors Award Winners at Convention
ORLANDO , Fla., Sept. 5 /PRNewswire/ — Frank Kowalski , the 2005 president of the Florida Association of Realtors(R) (FAR) and a member of the Realtor Association of Greater Miami and the Beaches, has been named FAR’s 2007 Realtor(R) of the Year. The award – one of several – was presented at FAR’s recent 91st [...]...
- Florida Realtors® Wins National Award as ‘Best of the Web’
ORLANDO, FL - May 19, 2010 - (RealEstateRama) -- Florida Realtors’® member website, www.floridarealtors.org , took top honors nationally in the prestigious “2010 Outstanding Realtor Association Web Site Contest,” sponsored by the National Association of Realtors® (NAR) and Realtor® Association Executive Magazine....
- Ros-Lehtinen Supports House Bill to Help Seniors in Reverse Mortgage Loan Protection Program
- John Sekely integrates IDX solution onto real estate website, simplifying the online property search
- CBRE ARRANGES $23.7 MILLION SALE OF 6-BUILDING PORTFOLIO WITHIN AMERICA’S GATEWAY INDUSTRIAL PARK IN DORAL, FL
- IDX Broker software simplifies Florida real estate search for online property seekers
- IDX solution on Florida real estate website integrates a powerful and effective online property search
- Martinez Announces First-Time Homebuyer Forum in Miami
- Attorney General Hosts Second Miami Community Forum on Housing Issues
- Martinez Hosts Homeownership Preservation Forum for Residents In Manatee & Sarasota Counties
- Attorney General, Florida Interagency Mortgage Task Force Host Broward Community Forum on Housing Issues
- Attorney General McCollum Hosts South Florida Community Forum on Housing Issue
- Florida Interagency Mortgage Task Force Hosts Community Forum on Housing Issues
- Attorney General Hosts Central Florida Community Forum on Housing Issues
- The Conference Board: Consumer Confidence Index down
- FLORIDA PARTNERSHIP RECEIVES $1,000,000 AFFORDABLE HOUSING PRESERVATION GRANT AWARD FROM THE MACARTHUR FOUNDATION
- Sinking dollar gives foreigners ‘upper hand’