EUGENE, OR – January 11, 2011 – (RealEstateRama) — Southwest Florida real estate agent Marge O’Brien, of Downing- Frye Realty Inc., has adopted IDX Inc.’s premier IDX Broker software, giving her professional website an easy and efficient solution for helping home seekers find the right property in Naples. As a member of the Naples MLS O’Brien has long had access to thousands of property listings from around the area. Now, these detailed Naples MLS listings can be viewed by anyone from the convenience of O’Brien’s website. The recent addition of IDX Broker to her page has made it easier for O’Brien to manage her online business and made it simpler for her clients to find the homes of their dreams.
With the customized IDX solution O’Brien hosts on her site, potential buyers can create their own unique and specific search with the tools provided for home seekers online. These search parameters are used to help narrow the Naples MLS properties to display only the homes best suited for each individual buyer, saving both client and agent valuable time. Home seekers can even elect to save their specifications and pick up their search at a later time, or sign up to receive automatic email notifications alerting them when a property matching their saved information is listed on Naples MLS. IDX Broker software has revolutionized the way potential buyers search for properties online.
O’Brien has the unique ability to manage her business online from wherever she wants, with and IDX solution that is available as an iPhone app. Her own personalized administrative login page grants her access to her clients’ saved search preferences, allowing her to better understand what each buyer is seeking from the search process. Now, O’Brien can even customize the options on her website, including the look and design of her page, giving her the opportunity to create a professional branding present on each page of her site. Never before has managing an online real estate business been easier than for O’Brien on her IDX synced website.
About Marge O’Brien
“Since 1993 I have been a licensed Florida real estate agent specializing In matching my buyers with the finest properties in Naples and Bonita Springs and making their dreams come true! I began selling on site in 1995 through December 2009 in Pelican Landing, Pelican Marsh-1995-1999 and then for Southwest Quality Homes from 1999-2009. I sold pre-construction properties with the Logo of BERMUDA i.e. Bermuda Ridge, Lago, Bay 1 and 2, Palms, Park, Links and finally the Gardens At Bermuda Links. I was the top producer on all of these sale sites.”
About IDX, Inc.
Based in Eugene, Oregon, IDX Inc. is nationally known as a leading provider of real estate search applications. IDX, Inc. actively manages over $1 trillion worth of active listings data from over 400 individual Multiple Listings Services (MLS). IDX, Inc. provides integrated IDX software, customizable listing search utilities and lead management tools for real estate based websites ( IDX Broker ). In addition to the primary web-based software, IDX also provides an integrated WordPress widget for use in WordPress based blogs and websites ( IDX Broker WordPress Plugin ) as well as a dedicated mobile application available for the iPhone ( myAgent IDX ). The entire suite of real estate software available from IDX is easy to manage and maintain and helps real estate professionals display real estate data from their multiple listing service (MLS) regardless of their technical ability. For more information on all the services provided by IDX, Inc. please visit www.idxbroker.com .
- Simple IDX solution changes the way Abby Oglesbee manages her online real estate business.
EUGENE, OR - June 8, 2010 - (RealEstateRama) -- With a growing number of real estate professionals choosing to update and simplify their real estate website, IDX, Inc. is pleased to announce the newest addition of Abby Oglesbee of Coldwell Banker Schmitt Real Estate. Florida Keys MLS (FLKMLS) listings are now integrated with Oglesbee's own listings on her real estate...
- IDX solution marries Tampa listings with online real estate search, on the website of husband and wife agent team
EUGENE, OR - December 2, 2010 - (RealEstateRama) -- IDX, Inc. and agent Dyan Pithers have joined forces to enable a customizable IDX solution on the website Pithers hosts. Mid-Florida Regional MLS (MFRMLS) listings are now easier than ever to search through, with the amazing technology sponsored by IDX Broker software. Thousands of properties are seamlessly integrated onto the website...
- Dedicated Naples real estate professional adopts IDX solution to give clients the best online home search
EUGENE, OR - November 18, 2010 - (RealEstateRama) -- Michele Harrison, a Realtor from Naples, Florida, has paired with IDX, Inc. to deliver thousands of detailed property listings to potential buyers online, through her real estate website. Harrison can now integrate Naples MLS listings directly onto her website with the dynamic IDX Broker software. Extracting raw listing data and displaying...
- Custom IDX solution upgrades real estate website and enables online property search for Sarasota homes
EUGENE, OR - November 3, 2010 - (RealEstateRama) -- IDX Broker software has now revolutionized the online home search, thanks to the website of Allison Menke. IDX, Inc. has improved the functionality of her site by enabling a customized IDX solution to sync her website with the Mid-Florida Regional MLS (MFRMLS). As a result, home seekers around Sarasota, Florida can...
- IDX solution simplifies and focuses search capabilities on the real estate website of Valerie Telfair
EUGENE, OR - August 24, 2010 - (RealEstateRama) -- Sarasota, Florida real estate agent Valerie Telfair has adopted the IDX, Inc. premier software, IDX Broker, to create a quick, efficient and well-designed real estate website. As a Michael Saunders Agent, Telfair has long provided her potential buyer clients with a variety of properties to search through. Now, Mid Florida Regional...
- Attorney General Pam Bondi Announces New Procedures Banks Must Follow to Help Distressed Homeowners Seeking Relief Under National Mortgage Settlement
- INFORMATION SECURITY COMPANY TO DOUBLE IN SIZE
- CBRE CLOSES SALE OF TWO ISLAMORADA RESORT/MARINA ASSETS
- CBRE ARRANGES SALE OF NEW TROPHY SINGLE-TENANT NET LEASE BANK OF AMERICA IN FORT LAUDERDALE, FL
- Public Works urges citizens to protect their property from flooding hazards
- Community-development conference kicks off in Orlando; 2,100 professionals, $1.84 million in economic impact expected
- Martinez Announces First-Time Homebuyer Forum in Miami
- Attorney General Hosts Second Miami Community Forum on Housing Issues
- Martinez Hosts Homeownership Preservation Forum for Residents In Manatee & Sarasota Counties
- Attorney General, Florida Interagency Mortgage Task Force Host Broward Community Forum on Housing Issues
- Attorney General McCollum Hosts South Florida Community Forum on Housing Issue
- Florida Interagency Mortgage Task Force Hosts Community Forum on Housing Issues
- Attorney General Hosts Central Florida Community Forum on Housing Issues
- The Conference Board: Consumer Confidence Index down
- FLORIDA PARTNERSHIP RECEIVES $1,000,000 AFFORDABLE HOUSING PRESERVATION GRANT AWARD FROM THE MACARTHUR FOUNDATION
- Sinking dollar gives foreigners ‘upper hand’