ORLANDO, FL – October 2008 – (RealEstateRama) — Nancy Hogan, a member of the Realtor® Association of Greater Miami and the Beaches, has been recognized for winning Florida’s 2008 Realtor Achievement Award by the 125,000-member Florida Association of Realtors® (FAR). The award was presented at FAR’s recent 92nd annual Convention & Trade Expo in Lake Buena Vista, Fla.
The Realtor Achievement Award honors one Realtor serving in the capacity of manager, broker of record or officer of their company. This award covers the previous three years’ contributions to the community, local, state and national Realtor associations.
Locally, Hogan was recognized as one of the top women in business in 2004 and 2005. Her local association named her Realtor of the Year in 2005, and she has served in a leadership capacity on virtually every committee.
Hogan presents seminars throughout Florida in support of the campaign against mortgage fraud, and, at the state level, created a task force against mortgage fraud in 2006. She was the 2006 chairman of the Florida Real Estate Commission. She served as a District Vice President for FAR in 1994 and was a FAR director for many years, prior to her FREC appointment. On the national level, she actively participates in National Association of Realtor (NAR) conferences and has served on its Convention Host Committee.
Here’s a partial list of the many civic organizations and charities Hogan works with: Coral Gables Chamber of Commerce, Habitat for Humanity, American Heart Association, Salvation Army and the city of Miami Beautification Committee.
For her contributions to the real estate profession and the community, Nancy Hogan has been honored with one of FAR’s top awards.
The Florida Association of Realtors (FAR), the voice for real estate in Florida, provides programs, services, continuing education, research and legislative representation to its 125,000 members in 67 boards/associations. FAR’s Media Center Web site is available at http://media.floridarealtors.org.
Marla Martin, Communications Manager
407/438-1400, ext. 2326 or 2314
- Miami Realtor Wins FAR’s 2008 Realtor Achievement Award
ORLANDO, FL – October 09, 2008 – (RealEstateRama) — Nancy Hogan, a member of the Realtor® Association of Greater Miami and the Beaches, has been recognized for winning Florida’s 2008 Realtor Achievement Award by the 125,000-member Florida Association of Realtors® (FAR). The award was presented at FAR’s recent 92nd annual Convention & Trade Expo in [...]...
- Miami Realtor(R) Named 2007 Realtor of Year; FAR Honors Award Winners at Convention
ORLANDO , Fla., Sept. 5 /PRNewswire/ — Frank Kowalski , the 2005 president of the Florida Association of Realtors(R) (FAR) and a member of the Realtor Association of Greater Miami and the Beaches, has been named FAR’s 2007 Realtor(R) of the Year. The award – one of several – was presented at FAR’s recent 91st [...]...
- Tampa Realtor Is FAR’s 2008 Realtor Associate of the Year
ORLANDO, FL – October 08, 2008 – (RealEstateRama) — Tampa Realtor® Susanna Madden has been named Florida’s 2008 Associate Realtor of the Year by the 125,000-member Florida Association of Realtors® (FAR). The award was presented at FAR’s recent 92nd annual Convention & Trade Expo in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. FAR has presented an Associate Realtor [...]...
- Baldwin Park Wins FAR’s 2008 ENVY Award
ORLANDO, FL – October 16, 2008 – (RealEstateRama) — Baldwin Park, a traditional neighborhood development on 1,100 acres near Orlando’s thriving downtown, has won the 22nd Residential Environmental Award from the Florida Association of Realtors®’ (FAR). The award, popularly known as the ENVY, was presented recently at FAR’s 92nd annual Convention and Trade Expo in [...]...
- Florida Realtor Magazine Wins Top Awards
ORLANDO, FL – September 9, 2008 – (RealEstateRama) — Florida Realtor, the Business Magazine of Florida Real Estate and monthly trade publication of the Florida Association of Realtors® (FAR), recently won 10 awards in the 2008 Florida Magazine Association’s (FMA) Charlie Awards competition. This year, Florida Realtor won a Charlie Award, the competition’s top honor or [...]...
- Attorney General Pam Bondi Announces New Procedures Banks Must Follow to Help Distressed Homeowners Seeking Relief Under National Mortgage Settlement
- CFO Atwater Announces Arrest of Miami Bail Bondsman on Grand Theft Charges
- Congresswoman Frederica S. Wilson Hosts Town Hall Meeting Tonight to Address Escalating Violent Crime at a Miami-Dade County Housing Project
- Cheryl Howell, Housing Services Manager, receives Timex Award for public service dedication
- FOUR PRIME RETAIL TENANTS SIGN ON AT DOWNTOWN FT. LAUDERDALE MIXED-USE DEVELOPMEN
- Congressman Garcia Invites FEMA Senior Leadership Team to His District for a Conversation on the National Flood Insurance Program
- Martinez Announces First-Time Homebuyer Forum in Miami
- Attorney General Hosts Second Miami Community Forum on Housing Issues
- Martinez Hosts Homeownership Preservation Forum for Residents In Manatee & Sarasota Counties
- Attorney General, Florida Interagency Mortgage Task Force Host Broward Community Forum on Housing Issues
- Attorney General McCollum Hosts South Florida Community Forum on Housing Issue
- Florida Interagency Mortgage Task Force Hosts Community Forum on Housing Issues
- Attorney General Hosts Central Florida Community Forum on Housing Issues
- The Conference Board: Consumer Confidence Index down
- FLORIDA PARTNERSHIP RECEIVES $1,000,000 AFFORDABLE HOUSING PRESERVATION GRANT AWARD FROM THE MACARTHUR FOUNDATION
- Sinking dollar gives foreigners ‘upper hand’