ORLANDO, FL October 10, 2008 – (RealEstateRama) ā Claudette Bruck, a member of the RealtorĀ® Association of Greater Fort Lauderdale, has been named 2008 Realtor Humanitarian of the Year by the 125,000-member Florida Association of RealtorsĀ® (FAR). The award was presented at FARās recent 92nd annual Convention & Trade Expo in Lake Buena Vista, Fla.
In a historic first for FAR, this marks the second time that Bruck has received the distinguished award: She also was honored as Humanitarian of the Year in 2000.
At the heart of her community efforts, Bruck is concerned with the welfare of children. She is a tireless fundraiser, financial supporter and volunteer for Broward Partnership for the Homeless Inc., which has helped more than 12,000 homeless individuals since 1999. The organization operates a 200-bed emergency shelter and a 62-bed transitional housing program.
Since 1984, she has also served as a member of the stateās Guardian Ad Litem program, which advocates for children in need. For her work with that program, the Florida Supreme Court and former Governor Jeb Bush honored her as āChild Advocate of the Year.ā
Bruck also has served as a commissioner for the city of Coral Springs since 2006 and is a member of the Citizens Emergency Response Team.
For her dedication to the real estate profession and the community, Claudette Bruck has been honored with one of FARās top awards.
The Florida Association of Realtors (FAR), the voice for real estate in Florida, provides programs, services, continuing education, research and legislative representation to its 125,000 members in 67 boards/associations. FAR’s Media Center Web site is available at http://media.floridarealtors.org
Marla Martin, Communications Manager
407/438-1400, ext. 2326 or 2314
- Miami Realtor(R) Named 2007 Realtor of Year; FAR Honors Award Winners at Convention
ORLANDO , Fla., Sept. 5 /PRNewswire/ — Frank Kowalski , the 2005 president of the Florida Association of Realtors(R) (FAR) and a member of the Realtor Association of Greater Miami and the Beaches, has been named FAR’s 2007 Realtor(R) of the Year. The award – one of several – was presented at FAR’s recent 91st [...]...
- Tampa Realtor Is FAR’s 2008 Realtor Associate of the Year
ORLANDO, FL – October 08, 2008 – (RealEstateRama) ā Tampa RealtorĀ® Susanna Madden has been named Florida’s 2008 Associate Realtor of the Year by the 125,000-member Florida Association of RealtorsĀ® (FAR). The award was presented at FARās recent 92nd annual Convention & Trade Expo in Lake Buena Vista, Fla. FAR has presented an Associate Realtor [...]...
- Miami Realtor Wins FAR’s 2008 Realtor Achievement Award
ORLANDO, FL – October 09, 2008 – (RealEstateRama) ā Nancy Hogan, a member of the RealtorĀ® Association of Greater Miami and the Beaches, has been recognized for winning Floridaās 2008 Realtor Achievement Award by the 125,000-member Florida Association of RealtorsĀ® (FAR). The award was presented at FARās recent 92nd annual Convention & Trade Expo in [...]...
- Florida Realtor Magazine Wins Top Awards
ORLANDO, FL – September 9, 2008 – (RealEstateRama) āĀ Florida Realtor, the Business Magazine of Florida Real Estate and monthly trade publication of the Florida Association of RealtorsĀ® (FAR), recently won 10 awards in the 2008 Florida Magazine Associationās (FMA) Charlie Awards competition. This year, Florida Realtor won a Charlie Award, the competition’s top honor or [...]...
- FAR offers a total of $106,000 in scholarship awards
ORLANDO, Fla. āDec. 11, 2007 ā Florida high school seniors: Are you filling out college applications and poring over potential scholarship programs? Then make plans to enter the Florida Association of RealtorsĀ®ā (FAR) 2007-2008 Scholarship/Essay Contest for High School Seniors for a chance to win up to $10,000 in scholarship funding. Entering the contest is [...]...
- Attorney General Bondi Announces that More Than 111,000 Floridians Received Nearly $9 Billion in Relief Under National Mortgage Settlement According to Latest Interim Report
- CFO Jeff Atwater Prepares Small Business Owners for the 2013 Hurricane Season
- Homeless Point-in-Time Count Reveals 2,810 Homeless in Broward County
- LONG-TIME REAL ESTATE EXECUTIVE NAMED TO LEAD CBREāS JACKSONVILLE OPERATIONS
- CBRE ARRANGES SALE OF HIGH-RISE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY ON BISCAYNE BAY
- Martinez Announces First-Time Homebuyer Forum in Miami
- Attorney General Hosts Second Miami Community Forum on Housing Issues
- Martinez Hosts Homeownership Preservation Forum for Residents In Manatee & Sarasota Counties
- Attorney General, Florida Interagency Mortgage Task Force Host Broward Community Forum on Housing Issues
- Attorney General McCollum Hosts South Florida Community Forum on Housing Issue
- Florida Interagency Mortgage Task Force Hosts Community Forum on Housing Issues
- Attorney General Hosts Central Florida Community Forum on Housing Issues
- The Conference Board: Consumer Confidence Index down
- FLORIDA PARTNERSHIP RECEIVES $1,000,000 AFFORDABLE HOUSING PRESERVATION GRANT AWARD FROM THE MACARTHUR FOUNDATION
- Sinking dollar gives foreigners āupper handā